The new Information Technology Act has been framed in India and companies have to appoint Grievance Officer to redress grievances of users or victims in India and not to receive legal process or requests from law enforcement authorities. If you have any complaints or concerns, including violations of Facebook’s Terms of Service, Facebook’s Community Standards, or questions about accounts, you may use the contact information provided below or visit Facebook support.new-it-rule-india
Note – Please do not use the Grievance Officer channel for any law enforcement requests or to serve any legal process.
You can contact the Grievance Officer Facebook by various mediums, To send correspondence via email (please include “ATTENTION: Grievance Officer”) or via this form, signed with an electronic signature. You can report these issues via this forum.
- My Facebook account has been hacked
- I’ve lost access to a page or a group I used to manage
- I’ve found a fake Facebook profile or a profile that’s pretending to be me
- I am being bullied or harassed
- I found inappropriate or abusive content
- I want to report content showing me in nudity/partial nudity or in a sexual act
- I (or someone I am legally responsible for) appear in content that I do not want displayed
- I want to access or download my personal data
- I am a Law Enforcement official seeking to access user data
- I have an issue with how Facebook is processing my data
- I want to report another issue
Grievance Officer Facebook India Contact Person – Spoorthi Priya, Email – [email protected]
Additionally, you can also contact Facebook in India via post at – 216 Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi – 110020.