All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur (AIIMS Gorakhpur) is a public medical school located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the new AIIMS established as a part of the initiative under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) by the Ministry of Health and family welfare, Govt. of India.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Website → https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in/
AIIMS Gorakhpur Address → All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kunraghat, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (273008), INDIA. Ph : 0551 220 5501. Email – [email protected]
AIIMS Gorakhpur Contact Number
|05512205501||AIIMS Gorakhpur Hospital Enquiry Number|
|05512205585||AIIMS Gorakhpur Hospital Enquiry Number|
|05512205599||AIIMS Gorakhpur Covid-19 Care Helpline Number|
AIIMS Gorakhpur General Guidelines for Telemedicine Consultation
In view of COVID-19 pandemic, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Gorakhpur is going to provide a Telemedicine facility w.e.f.23 April, 2020 (Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM).
- In view of the COVID 19 pandemic, patients are advised not to visit AIIMS, Gorakhpur
- People symptomatic with cold/cough/fever or having a history of contact with any COVID19 patients, have to follow guidelines of the Government and should visit the nearest health care
- This facility is currently NOT for new Only patients who are already in consultation with any department of AIIMS, Gorakhpur can avail of this facility.
- This facility is not a substitute for any medical emergency. Patients facing any urgent medical emergency should contact the nearest health care emergency services close to their home.
- Patient’s already registered with AIIMS, Gorakhpur can avail the facility of consultation with their parent department through
- Patients can contact on following helpdesk numbers to find the contact for their respective departments
|05512205501||AIIMS Gorakhpur Hospital Enquiry Number (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|05512205585||AIIMS Gorakhpur Hospital Enquiry Number (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
- Consent ‐ When a patient calls and contacts for telephonic consultation, it is implied that the patient has agreed for telephonic consultation for guidance regarding their medical issues; to share important and private information pertaining to their medical problems and agree to be provided consultation by any doctor of the department Calling patients also agree and accept the prescriptions through telephone/ WhatsApp/e-mail etc. Patients will receive a message for written consent from department coordinator. They have to reply “YES “to the same mobile number through WhatsApp or text message.
- Patients have to send the prescription slip/photo of the registration card/relevant records directly via WhatsApp on same mobile numbers on which they have received the consent message to take appointment for telephonic consultation. They are advised to keep their AIIMS, Gorakhpur registration card number, all relevant records/investigation, name, age of the patient available before making a phone call. Patients are advised NOT to make call on these mobile numbers. These numbers are only for WhatsApp conversations. Incoming call facility is not available on these numbers.
|1||General Medicine||[email protected]|
|2||General Surgery||[email protected]|
|3||Gynaecology & Obstetrics||[email protected]|
|12||Community and Family medicine||[email protected]|
|13||Pulmonary medicine||[email protected]|
- Patients can send the records via email
- Once you get an appointment for teleconsultation, you will receive a call from the AIIMS, Gorakhpur on scheduled time between 9 AM to 1 PM for Patients are advised to be ready with the records and they should ensure that they have a smartphone with WhatsApp facility.
- Only patient and nobody else will be allowed for consultation. Consultation on behalf of someone else will not be entertained except in case of Minors where parents are allowed to consult on behalf of their children’s.
- After Teleconsultation, Prescription will be sent as Photo/scan/digital copy of a signed prescription via WhatsApp/email.
- The teleconsultation services are provided free of cos